· Work for a leading eCommerce targeting and marketing software provider that powers many of the largest web businesses globally.
· Our client provides software solutions onsite search, onsite targeting, predictive targeting and targeted advertising.
· Be part of a strong Professional Services team.
Role & responsibilities
· Primary focus is to drive for maximum client value creation from our client’s products and solutions.
· Perform pre-sales activities and to deliver implementation projects.
· Project management and delivery
o Assess work.
o Manage project timelines and budget.
o Manage and mitigate risks.
o Coordinate and delegate tasks.
o Manage communications and alignment between the client, system integrator, sales team, executives, developers, consultants, architects, etc.
o Provide effective training to the client’s and integrator’s IT teams, as well as the client’s marketers.
o Create proof-of-concepts.
o Deploy and configure the SaaS software solution
o Design data integrations between the client’s data sources and the software.
o Design solutions together with the client and integrator.
o Tailor the software to the client’s needs.
o Bring thought leadership to our clients on targeting and merchandising strategies.
o Build long-lasting relationships with clients and partners.