Work for a leading provider of governance, audit, risk management, and compliance solutions at an enterprise level for organizations that operate in highly regulated industries.
· Sell a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution suite that helps organizations reduce risks, improving efficiencies and protecting their brands.
· Work for an established company that continues to realize high growth rates.
· The company helps manage policies and procedures, regulatory compliance, internal and external audits, accreditation, incident management, fraud, contract management, and IT governance.
· Sell SaaS solutions covering governance, risk management, audit and compliance applications
· Sales cycle planning and developing an effective performance strategy
· Strong and professional representative of the company to the MidWest market
· Effective account and pipeline management
· Demonstrated and quantifiable sales success in the regulated market (req'd 2 years experience in healthcare, selling to hospitals)
· Four (4) years of successful software and SaaS sales experience
· Aggressive hunter (someone who creates business opportunities through their market knowledge and proactive behaviors)
· Be able to articulate recent examples of solution sales
· Good communication skills (proactive and consultative)
· Be able to demonstrate true Solution Sales experience skills
· Plan and execute lead generation and prospect
· This is a hands-on job that requires the attitude and ability to get things done (i.e.: know the products well and be able to do effective demonstrations and presentations).
· Honesty and integrity in all job responsibilities
· Results-oriented approach with a “can do” attitude and a passion for the details and continuous improvement
· Superior work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction
· Must currently live in IL, IA, IN, OH, MI, WI, or MN
· Experience using CRM